International ‘early bird’ scholarship awards are now open
The Institute of Health and Management (IHM) is pleased to announce that commencing in October 2018 it will offer the GDNP – Graduate Diploma of Nursing (Paediatric Nursing) and GCN – Graduate Certificate in Nursing (General) online.
IHM is also offering an ‘early bird’ scholarship award for the first 150 new applicants for our programs commencing in October. So, be early and benefit from a $500 reduction in the course fees.
This scholarship offer is open to new students only commencing the GDNP-Graduate Diploma of Nursing (Paediatric Nursing) and GCN-Graduate Certificate in Nursing for online delivery in October 2018. Students must have current Nursing Registration.
This ‘early bird’ scholarship is only available for first-time applicants to IHM. Applicants must submit a completed application after 18th of July 2018 and accept an offer for enrolment by the 31st of August 2018.
Students may complete an English Academic Essay if they do not currently meet the English language level required for admission.
The scholarship is open for these two courses:
- GDNP – Graduate Diploma of Nursing (Paediatric Nursing)
- GCN – Graduate Certificate in Nursing (General)
Be early and benefit from this scholarship:
- $500 contribution towards tuition fees. The amount will be credited towards your second semester tuition fees.
- The scholarship is a tuition fee waiver which does not cover any other associated expenses such as the cost of text books and online learning materials.
The following is the process of selection of eligible students:
- Eligible applicants must submit an application after the 18th of July 2018 and accept their offer for enrolment (with all conditions met if applicable) by the 31st of August 2018.
- Applicants who receive an offer for enrolment will automatically be considered for a scholarship.
- 150 scholarships are available and must be accepted by the deadline of 31st of August 2018.
- Applicants must meet all the conditions outlined in the offer letter before the acceptance deadline.
- Those applicants who have not met conditions in the Letter of Offer by the 31st of August 2018, will not be eligible for the scholarship.
- Hold current registration as a nurse with a minimum of one-year nursing experience
- Commence a new course of study in October 2018
- Applicants will not be able to defer their offer, transfer to another course intake
- This scholarship is only available for first-time applicants to IHM, and do not have an existing offer for study in 2018 (any intake).
How to apply
A separate application is not necessary. 150 scholarships are available and must be accepted by the deadline of the 31st of August 2018. Details about the scholarship will be mentioned in your offer letter.
Early Bird Period
18th of July 2018 to 31st of August 2018.