- Course title : Nursing Career Advancement Program for Australian Outcome Based Assessment
- Course Code : NCAP for Australian OBA
- Delivery mode : On campus
- Campus : Sydney, Perth and Melbourne CBD
- Entry Criteria : Experienced Registered Nurses
- Course duration : 10 weeks
- Certification : Issued by Institute of Health and Management Pty Ltd, Australia
The Nursing Career Advancement Program (NCAP) is a program developed for a career development of Internationally qualified nurses.
This program is exclusively designed and developed for Internationally Qualified Nurses who are preparing for the new Outcome Based Assessment (OBA) test in Australia.
This program takes you further to accomplish your goal of becoming a registered nurse globally.
The course consists of four modules, as shown in the following diagram:
Possible Job Outcomes
- Registered Nurse in overseas countries
- Registered Nurse in multi super specialty hospitals
Course Start Dates
Face to face Delivery
|Campus : Sydney (Argyle St) | Perth (SGT) | Melbourne CBD|
For On-Campus Students :
DOWNLOAD COURSE BROCHURE
Enter your details below to receive a free course guide and a consultation with an Education Advisor.