Before you start with the online application process, kindly ensure that you meet all the entry requirements for your preferred Course.
Find entry requirements for your course
Lodging an application
You can enquire or apply via IHM registered agents, email (firstname.lastname@example.org), through phone or our website.
When applying online via our website you need to ensure you have the following information ready to go:
- What course you plan to study (e.g. Graduate Diploma in Nursing).
- The entry requirements for your preferred degree. Please ensure you have all relevant documents to upload to your application (e.g. copies of your transcripts).
How to Apply Online
Apply online today
- Register: start an application account.
Select Register for a new account, or use your existing IHM account if you are a current student. Complete the registration form with personal details and confirm your information. This will generate your temporary login details, you can then return to complete your application at a later time.
- After creating an account with IHM, you will have to fill in your details including your contact details, qualification and experience. Select your course and campus preferences: choose the degree you want to apply for. You can change your course preferences at any time before submitting your application.
- Supply supporting documents: complete all required information and upload supporting documents to meet the eligibility requirements.
- Submit your application: accept the terms and conditions and submit the application fee payment. Once you have done this, your application will be considered complete.
- Upon submitting your application, one of our IHM admissions consultants will contact you and provide you with more details about the enrolment process.
*Please note: Most communication regarding your application will be via email. System-generated emails can sometimes be directed automatically to your spam folder. If you do not see emails about your application, please check your spam folder.
- Confirmation of your application
Once your application is successfully submitted, you will receive an email from IHM:
The email is sent after you have submitted your application. This email confirms the successful submission of your application. It will summarise your application details, and provide you with details about uploading application documentation.
- Assessment turn-around time
If applications are complete and all supporting documents are submitted, most applicants will receive an outcome within 1- 3 days
- Letter of Offer and Acceptance:
- Within 1- 3 days you will be notified of your outcome. If successful, you will be provided with a “Letter of Offer” by our admissions team.
- You will have to accept the “Letter of Offer” by signing it and paying the relevant fee.
*Overseas Health Student Cover (OHSC) certificate for international on-campus students to be provided for us to complete the enrolment.
- IHM Admissions team actions confirmation
IHM Admissions team will issue Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) or Confirmation of Admissions (CoA), depending on the application.
Experiencing technical difficulties?
If you experience technical difficulties with the online application, please see IT Help Desk